Shave head for my best friend - Wang Kang Hung


A story from reader:

I'm Hung ... This year I am 22 years old, from childhood I liked the bald young man, especially I enjoyed the scenes shaved head in movies or in comics. When i watching this scenes in the body shave me very excited, blood flow back to the top of my head. I never revealed this to anyone, from childhood I had a dream of becoming a barber so I can shave their heads for the youths and the men, I like the feeling of being rubbed ones my head shaved by hand, I will free them to shave their heads as they should. But all that's just my weird dream only, I think it will never become a reality. When going to school through my head shaved shop glance inside often watched the man who shaved for their guests, I was very excited. Where I live, people just using a straight razor to shave their heads only. I have a brother who was a monk, he had a beautiful round head, when he witnessed the shaved head, I very agitated. He was shaving twice a month in the temple, I often run the same time to rub the polished his head after being shaved by someone else. I would also like his shaved head, but he did not allow and my mother, too. Others shave their heads or shave their heads in other people only dream of my life.
But life can the miracle that we did not foresee. Yesterday, I came to the home of Long, my best friend, he seems rather sad
I ask: why so sad Long
Long answer: I was just dumped by his girlfriend, I'm very upset and want to do something for fun.
I asked: Do you want to change a new face?
Long says: yes, but how?
I say: you should shave their heads to leave the sadness
Speaking truth to this extremely agitated when I was preparing to persuade someone to shave their heads ..
Long said: But now I have to keep the house and I did not have much money to shave their heads to the store.
I say: I will help you, if you want it
Long said, you sure can do okay
Me: Sure to 100000000000000000% - I am extremely happy to be shaved for Long
I rushed to the nearest shop to buy some necessary tools like straight razors, shaving cream and a box of razor head to shave head for Long. My brother is also a loyalty here. I raced for the Long home, he apparently waiting for me. I quickly ran to Long. He asked me now what he has to say please I quickly stripped off and go into your bathroom
He sat down and I started to spray water over his head, I rubbed his head for the water absorbed his head. I quickly mounted blades I stroked his thick hair and fondled them
I ask : are you ready?
Long answer: Yes, sir barber.
It's no pleasure in
I quickly grab a razor every hair on the top section of Long and scrape around. I open razors and staring from the center, white scalp was visible. I carefully scraped from the middle of Long leave early. Once completed, I began to scrape the sides and side burns. Finally I started scraping the front section of Long leave me with a bald head clean. I lathered shaving head and start again to ensure shaven. The cold that I felt after applying aftershave is soothing. I rubbed the bald head of Long with my bare hands. I gently kissed his lips shaved head of Long, Long stroking me so long, I shaved hair back rest, head of Long will ensure smooth. He was really excited with the newly shaved head, he kept rubbing it forever, looking in the mirror. he thanked me very much, but I really have to thank him had. He let me have a chance to fulfill his wish. After I shave his head for him, he decided to tattoo a picture on it And here are pictures
Shave head for my best friend - Wang Kang Hung Shave head for my best friend - Wang Kang Hung Reviewed by Ritz on 09:01 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.