Surprise head shave at barbershop.


This is a very interesting women headshave, a forced shave by barber and her boyfriend.   

Don't you think your head shave/haircut story need to published? Grab your pen and start writing!! Submit your story through this link. 


This is my headshave story..I am 23 year old girl who completed my Degree and working in an IT company in chennai..I always had hair fetish and wanted to get mottai(headshave) by a barber but never had the courage to do it..I have been seeing millions of videos and read stories too in many blogs but but once had the courage to do it..I have shared my thoughts with my boyfriend and he didn't tell anything back when I told him this..one evening he took me to a barbershop telling he wants to get his haircut done..that day unusually we went to a barbershop instead of parlour..he took me along and didn't tell me anything at all..he had already spoke to the barber about my headshave and I had no idea about it..just because I shouldn't doubt he went and sat on the chair and just got a beard shave and asked me to sit in the chair next..I asked why!? He said,just a small trim to cut ur split ends sit down..even I believed and I was made to sit in the barber chair..he was standing next to me and signalled the barber about something..I didn't know what it was..the barber clicked the chair up a little..I was capped with white cotton cloth..the barber tied it tight to my neck..I was clueless and kept asking my boyfriend what is happening..he didn't tell me a word..barber started wetting my whole hair with water spray and I was full wet in 10 mins..he then combed my hair to relive tangles and asked if he can start to my boyfriend..he nodded yes..I still didn't know..he then took a straight razor and inserted the blade to it..I got shocked and started pleading not to shave my head,tried getting up from chair and was about to cry..but the barber pushed my shoulders to the chair and my boyfriend held my hand tight and asked the barber to start..he pushed my neck hard in front to touch my chest..he then started shaving my head from middle..I could hear the currrr currr sound..I felt cold breeze in my back,he then started shaving sides..I was bald in no time..he shaved me again in reverse..my boyfriend was happy to see me and I felt totally different in my new look!



Surprise head shave at barbershop. Surprise head shave at barbershop. Reviewed by Ritz on 22:39 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.