Forced Head Shave at School





By Yuvraj..



I’m 18 years old now studying higher secondary school, I’m born in a middle class family, my parents always wants my hair to be the shortest among my friends, But I hate short haircuts , One week ago I came know that my parents hate my long hair as much as I love it. It was a usual Friday, I washed my hair and condition it well, reached my school just 5mins late, my physical training teacher is a bald guy and he always shout at me for an eyes length hair. Whenever I cross over me him I used to tease his bald head indirectly by combing my hair with my fingers, He always acts like he didn't see it. Today I'm late, anyway it's just 5mins, I parked my cycle and entered into school.  My PT sir asked me why I was late, I said my cycle was repair so it took me time I said, but the actual reason was I blow dry my hair today so it take me extra 15mins so only I was late. But I can't say him it's as a reason, so I managed it. He warned me and said hereafter don't come late, but it's just 5mins I said while combing my hair with my fingers. He got mad and said “it's time to teach you lesson”. I didn’t understand what he meant, he grabbed my fringe hair and said everyone else to go to their classes who came late after and before me. Then he take me to a store room of school where broken benches and chairs are kept that was a big room without door. He then pushed me hard on a broken chair. “I hate your hair” he said. “I'm sorry for that”, I replied politely. “I don't need your sorry”, he replied, then he removed my id card, belt, shirt, I allowed and didn't restrict him. Then he said me to remove my pant and shoes, I was shocked, no I said, so he removed forcefully and left the room leaving me with a underwear alone in a big store room. I prayed god that I don't wish any girls or my classmates to come inside this room to put any damaged chairs or benches. I was very sad and about to cry. Within few minutes he return with a big Coca-Cola bottle of water and a black bag, I hid in the corner of the room. He asked my why are you there, I replied I'm feeling very shame to look like this. He laugh and open that black bag, he arranged all the things inside that small bag on the table. I saw a comb, a wired trimmer , straight razor , and a switch box, He then came near me and made me sit on the floor before the bench. I know it's going to be the Head Shave, I started to cry and begged No!!, please leave me sir I begged. He slapped me hard and said to stop cry. I tried to control and accepted what he going to do. Then he plugged the switch box and pulled the wire from switch board and plugged the trimmer I thought it’s going to be the bad day in my 18 years life Then he sat on the bench before me, he opened his legs and pulled me close to his hip, so he can shave me , Then he turn the clipper on and started shaving my head from the fore head to the middle, all hair fall over me , he then shaved my top head, now I almost looking like him, he said, “now you comb your hair” he said and guffawed. Then he took the straight razor and shaved my top against the grain, from front to back he shaved.  He didn't stop and applied shaving cream or even water, it’s a dry shave and after making me like him and said it's time to show your new hairstyle to your friends he said. I grabbed his feet and begged no no please, he then hit me very hard on my bald head and I released his feet. He then trimmed my backside hair and soon he shaved the sides now I'm bald, The then pour a very little water and shaved in reverse direction again for the second time, then he shaved both the sides to took long time to shave sides. He always run his fingers in reverse direction to ensure its smooth and then he bent my head forcibly to shave my back head my nose was touching his pant zip, and he took too much time to complete my back head, finally it’s all over. He then touch and feel all over my head again and again to feel my head , then he pour all the bottle of water over my head and body slowly , so all the hair stuck over me will be cleaned , So he took another blade and reloaded in the straight razor, he again shaved my head in reverse direction with rough Stokes , again again at the same spot it took 50 minutes cause my school bell rang its the time for the 2nd period, now he took a very small tube for oil like something which I didn't noticed , He squeezed hand full of that oil and applied to my head I'm sure it's not a after shave cream, but don't know what it is, Then he spread it all over my head and I liked that feel, it felt like a heaven He then threw my clothes on the floor to wear. I wore everything quickly and he said me to go to the class and gave my school bag, and he put all the things to his small black bag and left the place. When reached the class entrance I looked inside the class slowly there was no teacher some of my classmates noticed me and laugh, I think second period maths teacher was absent so no teacher was there , I entered into the class very slowly , in very sudden I heads inside the class all my classmates burst into laugh and one passed a comment "Motta" suddenly almost all the class burst into laugh even more louder than before , I slowly walked bald into my class and sat on my place , last bench corner where I usually sits, Everywhere laughs , comments, mottai , one asked its motta or sotta , it’s too shiny and laughed , until 15 mins everyone laughed , passed comments, came near my and touched my head and burst into laugh , some students hit on my bald head and all laugh again , I cried , one guy said that I'm crying so everyone stopped laughs and comments one by one after they know I'm crying. After that my PT sir came to my class instead of maths teacher as a substitute, and we all stood and wished good morning, Then he said everyone sit expect that mottai, some students laugh and some was just smiled after hearing it. So everyone sat I was standing, he saw me sit at first on the first bench. I took my bag came and sat, then he asked me why your head is very shiny, everyone burst to laugh again with him, I said I don't know sir , then he replied I think the barber applied you glassy cream, everyone laugh. He become normal and class became silence after few mins Then he asked why you shaved your head? He acts like he don't know anything, but that heartless sir oh made me bald. Soon my maths sir came and my PT sir left the class by announcing students don't call him Motta, call him Sotta, because it's shinier than Motta and left. Then my maths sir asked my why it's very fresh and why it's bright., I said everything happened to him, then my maths sir said I know PT sir only did this to you, you're not the first student getting like this, before you nearly 10 students from various class got their head shaved by him, everyone said the same story like you said and I noticed all of their head are shiny like yours he is applying something for that, Then my maths sir announced strictly don't call him Motta or Sotta ,few laugh again and he gave assignments to those who laugh even after he announced, I felt light after this happened, Then sir said me to take leave today, I said no it's okay , But he said you're looking very depressed, take leave today and relax , so I took my cycle and reached home ,my parents loved it I WONT SHARE WHATS HAPPENED AFTER THAT IN HOME AND SCHOOL

Forced Head Shave at School Forced Head Shave at School Reviewed by Ritz on 06:24 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. For head shaver we can use men's grooming
    mens shaver.. And this blog is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did u stop sharing stories?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.