My first of many shaves - Andrew

A story by reader:




It started out slow just saying hello on the dating site we were both on, ok we were both just out on the hunt for sex, both single and why not we all have needs. He was a large built guy like me but he was as hairy as hairy could be, 6 foot tall just 2 inches shorter than me with a full beard and a smooth shaved head, I thought he would not reply to me because he was as I thought so handsome. Me ok I'm a big guy, very little hair on my body, I got blue eyes a goaty beard with a good head of hair, it was getting a bit long but I like it the way it was easy to manage, just slip my fingers threw it and push it all back, as easy as that.  Anyway he did reply and like I said we were both there looking for the same thing, after a good few messages between one another we arranged to meet at my home, why my home because I'm the one with the picture of a sling on the site, he said he would really like to get me on that sling and have some fun. We both were into kinky things, not everyone is into the same things but we were and the more we talked the more I wanted this to happen. The room with the sling is just that a back bedroom with chains screwed into the ceiling with a sex sling attached, it has a wooden floor with a leather office chair that has arms and is on casters, what's the chair for, well some of the things I like to play on that sling involve someone sitting in a chair because it makes some things easy. The window has a blind on it but also is covered behind the blind so as not to let the light in, the room is lit by a colour changing bulb, like to have it on red, think it makes it that much more fun, have a few things on the windowsill like lube and a couple of toys. I have a hood, gag, leather handcuffs, collar and a whip but had never used them I just had them because I wanted them. Well after sending a few messages and him saying he would like to play he told me he liked to play a bit of bondage and would I like that if he tie me up, promised he would not have me there any longer than I wanted to be there. Thought why not, something new and you never know I might like it and want more so I said "yes" but told him I had never done that before but was willing to try something new for him. The day came when Pete was to come to my home to have a kinky play, we had arranged for him to come at 5pm and he turned up at that very time, I was shaking because this big handsome guy was stood at my door, I invited Pete in and we sat and talked for a wile, could not keep my eyes of him and that smooth shaved head made him look even hotter than in his pictures. Pete made the first move as he sat next to me he just went in for the first kiss and I just let him, he pulled away and said lets go upstairs. We got up and he held my hand as he walked me up stairs into the back bedroom. Yes we had that kinky fun on the sling and played for what seemed forever and as he helped me off the sling he kissed me and said "sit on the chair" he kissed me again as I sat down but this time it was more than just a kiss it was like he wanted something.  Pete asked me if he could put my leather handcuffs on me and I just held out my arms, he put them on me and slipped them around the back of the chair and hooked them together, he got some rope out of his bag and began to loop it around my arms first saying is it ok if he does this, I just nodded and he kissed me again, more rope and more until I could not get out of the chair even if I tried but it did not stop there. He picked up the ball gag and kissed me before he slipped it into my mouth and buckled it around the back of my neck making sure he lifted my hair out of the way, he said you ok and I smiled thinking he was just going to let me out anytime soon. Pete told me this is what I wanted and turned the chair facing the wall as he went to his bag, I was just sitting there and he came back with a hair brush and started to brush my hair in the direction it grew, slipping it over my face and over my ears but also slipping his fingers threw it as if to tease me with it then it began. I felt cold steel on my forehead of a pair of scissors as it cut threw my fringe just above my eyebrows, I started to shout but with the gag in i was just grunting moving my head back and forth to try to say stop. Pete smiled at me and just said "its going to happen just let it" by now I was struggling to try to free myself and the more I struggled the more I knew I was not going to get out of this.  Pete let me struggle until I just stopped, tears running down my face and I looked at him and he just smiled and said "have you given up yet" I just closed my eyes and he started to cut more and more of my hair off.  Pete stopped cutting my hair and I thought it was over, I thought  it was shorter than I usually had it but a barber could fix it as Pete ran his fingers threw my now short hair saying " it looks a lot better than it did" then he took the scissors and slipped them against my scalp where my fringe was and cut my fringe completely off, I thought nothing is going to fix this now as he just kept cutting against the scalp until he stopped. Pete unbuckled the gag and I just sat there still with tears running down my face, he push the chair over to the other side of the room and got some clippers out of his bag and told me he was going to clean the mess he has made of my hair with the clippers. I just sat there as he ran the clippers over my now almost bald head even moving my head so he could make a good job of it but not saying a word. Pete unplugged his clippers and slipped them back into his bag and I said " please let me out" Pete said " when I finished ok" as he went into my bathroom. I heard the running water and Pete came back into the room and put a wet hot towel on my head and rubbed my head with it and walked back into the bathroom leaving the towel on my head, the tap was running again but I had my back to the door so I could not see. Pete walked back in to the room and pulled something out of his bag, pulled the towel off my head and sprayed something on my head and them rubbed it in massaging it at the same time and said " almost finished" then he shaved the first bit. I was in shock again but this time just closed my eyes and let him do what he was going to do without struggling this time because I was just to shattered at that point, the water was to clean the razor of as he first shaved it with the way my hair grows then he wiped my head off with the towel and sprayed shaving oil on my head again and shaved it again against the way my hair grows so it was now as smooth as his head. Pete kisses me with such passion it just melted me inside as he started to take the ropes off me, I got up and went into the other bedroom to have a look into the mirror as he followed behind me, I was a bit shocked to see myself shaved bald as could be but Pete reassured me I looked good, he turned me around and kissed me again with so much passion we just slipped into bed together. Me and Pete are still together and every day he shaves my head smooth and still kisses me with more passion than anyone ever has.
My first of many shaves - Andrew My first of many shaves - Andrew Reviewed by Ritz on 09:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.