Collection of Stories from readers


Few Stories from readers:

Finally shaved my head

by
snesh

Hi im done finally ya my head is bald now (im mottai now) in tamil . Ok fine i'll tell my own experience im really happy with what had happened . We went to tirumala tirupathi on the very next day and after reaching tirumala we booked a cottage n then went to the place where I'm waiting for yes its the tonsure place many people where standing in the line me with my smaller amd elder brother and my sister where waiting in the queue but its going to be my headshave only after a while we went inside lots of ladies with long hair where shaving their hair by bending their head before unkown person I was admiring y. Before me there were 4 ladies one with hair cut n all the others for headshave the lady before me her hair was awesome I touched it and n without control I pulled it when she turned I said sorry that someone had pushed me that's y it happened. I was watching all the three ladies headshave process the barber wetting their hair with some rubbing m massage i thought how lucky he is wow after wetting he divides their hair into two n putting two knots like hair buns after when all the three ladies got their headshave it was turn the barber called me but suddenly a couple with one year baby came at the back of me n rushed i asked is tonsure is for ur baby they no for all three I was shocked because the lady was such fair newly married with waist length straight n smooth hair the barber wetted my hair which was back length I stood n allowed them to do I said prob I I have time first the guy got headshave next yhe lady sat before the barber I was excited to the peak when she bent her head she remove her clip thn the barber remove the band from her long hair when her opened oh my god I was thinking y n y her husband to accepted for that the barber massaged her hair n head with water well divides her hair n when the barber touched her head for shaving my heart beat increased hair fell just with the touch of the blade her head was clean shaved n she was not even thinking about that next her baby sat on her lap n finished the headshave next it was my turn I just sat before him again he wetted my hair rubbed well massaged well with her nails she rubbed n scratched my scalp dirt of sweat in hair m head came along over my face as I din took my headbath for nearly two weeks due to cold the barber nicely rubbed with her nail it was very pleasurable with that sound from my scalp n her nails thnn without putting knots she took her blade to shave I said y no hair buns she said due to dirt we will wash it well once shaved thn started to shave in the middle hair fell on my face I said its disturbing so she knotted only the other side after two stroke thn she shaved the loose side first now im half bald with hair bun at only one side my sisters n brothers watching me n laughing thn after two mins my hair bun was shaved now im clean shaved my sisters n brothers watched me n said hy mottai mottai... thn we got the dharshan n returned home in home other sisters were calling me mottai mottai mottai mottai. .... when they saw me because im shaving my head after 14 years.



Drunk n shave


by
Praveen

I'm a 23 M. I am working in an Engineering company. It was a fine weekend when the other 2 friends went to native and i was all alone in my room. That sunday aftr reaching home in the evening, I planned to go for bar and so I started and enjooyed drinking till around 10pm. When I reached home, my long desire to head shave tempted me to do so. I was excited iin that drunken condition but my wish compelled me to do so. I went to the balcony where I found my shaver getting charged. Soon after taking that...i was completely mad and just trimmed the side burns lightly. That made me tempt more to get a shave. But I completely forgot about all other things to face my colleagues n friends. I removed the clippers and made it #0. The sound of the shaver made raising heartbeats. I slowly shaved the sideburns and started shaving entire side of ma head😊 Then I saw half my hairs got shaved off and was in my lap. Then I did the same thing on the other side. Omg😝 it was awesome. Unfortunately my shaver got slowed down and stopped. I didn't know what to do. That drunken mind again asked me to go for shave with razor. I got a pair of razors from my cup board and shaving cream. I thoroughly rubbed my half shaved head wth cream and then started shaving it. Within I minute my remaining hairs got shaved off. I was rubbing my clean shaved head wth my hand. Again I applied cream and started shaving wth rew razor. Now my shaved head was smooth. I enjoyed rubbing it again and again wth my hands. Then I had a bathe which was amazing feel to feel that cold water in my shaved head😘 Then I slept because of tiredness. Morning when I woke up, I realized that I was completely shaved off. Oh my god.....i cant tolerate but it was the truth. Then I was seeing the mirror for a long time and rubbing my clean shaved head. But loved it😊😘




The family cannon ball

by
The frozen thought

it happens when i was 15 years old. i was starting to know about those gender things and i dont know how become hair fetish . I started tring to cut my own hair and shaving my hands and legs. I had strange feeling and i know i am different and i doubt it is good or not. It is been some years my father got his goverment job and all my family and relatives are happy. But he has ended in some troubles in his job. My mother and father has a lot of conversations for a week and they planned a ritual trip for palani (a big hil temple of south india) . I partly know it is about shaving heads for me and my father . It finally happens . It is first time i am going enjoy head shave before it happed a few times all i cryed a lot. I grow dreams of it and waits to go there. Within a month our family started to palani its my first time in palani and i am so exited about it too . We got there by early morning 4:00 clock and my father plans to shave within hour and bath . We head straight shaving hall we have a four big bags so my mom ,sister and me stand on shaving hall my dad goes to get tickets. Then he returned and asks me to go and shave my head ,and all family likes to watch my shaving and my father is not going to shave i feel betrayed but i am getting shaved that gets me happy.
i sit before barber and removed my shirt. I feel so cold as i is early and my body starts to heated up. Barber dreanched my hair with water and i got nervous he loads new blade in rasor then bends my head ,starts shaving.

amazing experiance

i got up with bald head .i scraped it nice i was thinking we are leaving but dad asks me to go to bags and look arter it why?.

what you too shaving !! Mom and sister too!!"(*!*)"

i am speech less dad gives their token and asks them to go to shave my sister is lot worried in shaving , she got a two foot of hair it i definetly a loss, she will be getting back five years since she got boy cut.


And i noticed my mom is not worried about it she is even exited too, she got a meter long hair and not been worried, fishy.

i stand with bag in a corner and they both lost of my sight in searching a free barber to shave. I waited for some time my father shaved half of his head by same barbar who shave me.

i tends to move on to see my girls shaved. They both were sitting togeather next to next good for me. Both were just got their head wet and about to start.

SISTER;her Hair was partined in middel of head and both end was knoted. barber is perparing his blade and his instruments and cleaning the floor.She waved her hand towards me, i back to present and cooled my look it would be critical and must have disterbed her. I smiled at her and calls her mottai (bald)she laughs and calls me mottai, i realised me too mottai and i laugh out load, mom looks at us and smiles.

MOM;her hair too partioned and tied at both sides. Barber made her head bend down and turn right . He plans to shave her left side first. He wet her hair even more . Mom is cooperating barber very well sure she doest want any scraps.

SISTER: Her barber is ready to start his work and asking her go. She is really nervous, she waves her head and gather all her hair to her back and then she took it to front , she tries to memorize this moment and hair as it isnt gonna follow her back. Her hair is in her lap she holds its end in her hand tightly and i happly whispered to barber to go.

he bends her head down and starts to shave in a two inch from fore head, sisters expretions are extrodinary, soon her front head is bald he choses rightside and shaves it in sides and she is almost half bald, he asks her to turn back and sit so he can shave back side. He shaves her right back and in moments her right ponytail seperated from her head. As she holds it she take it high and looks at it crazly . I took that pony tail from her i got a great feeling never had a pony tail alone, she touches her blad part and smiles at me.

MOM;barber starts shave my mom on left side and he is doing is job. I looked my moms hair it reaches floor and even got a foot on it really long hair. Mom is literally not smiling but she got a happy eyes. Barber moves her head in all direction and seperates her left ponytail. Mom rotates and turns to me i give her my sister hair and took moms .whoo, it is really heavy , twice as my sisters. Is this is she is happy to lose it cant she bare this weight.

SISTER; Holding moms hair it comes from floor to my cheast i was wondered . My sister is enjoing her last minutes with her second ponytail. I forgot i never seen both my sister and mother on double ponytail, and when i see it they are losing it, my mom always have single braid and my siater in single braid or loose hair or double braid while to school, i sit near my sis and moved hre head to left she is wondering why i said you are beautiful in double ponytail, she open Her eyes wide and said now its only one ,and also says when i have enough of it you make me a double ponytail.

i suprised in that so i gain pass to hold on her hair but it is being shaved i left her head and barber shaved remaining if her hair, she got up and jn few minutes mom shaved completly. and now a family of cannon ball is ready.



WE WANT TO SHAVE OUR HEAD

by
Anita

Shaved head !!!!!!!!!!!! stimulating sounds !!!
This summer, my class had a picnic at the beach, but our group - 4 people, but decided not to go home and have a plan for this summer. We decided to change the shape of the hairstyle .... sounds like .We had this plan for a long time but only now decided to do it.
Our team consists of: Huy, Tu, Manh and me. We decided to shave our head at this time when we did not go to school. All 4 of us have a special favorite with the shaved head. We loved the shaven head and likes to rub it - a sense of excitement. Because of this, we often went to the temple close to the full moon day of each month to see the monks shave their heads and help shaved head other young monks, which is something we really like - there is also job volunteers and our hobby. Because the temple was really packed so grateful head monk us, they shaved their heads in two days , was 14 or 15 and 29 or 30 on the lunar calendar.
Today we decided to shave our heads.
As planned, we will be present at my house at 7 am to prepare, this month my parents are not home because they have to worry so my house is the safest place to implement the plan.
Our family does not allow us to shave their heads because they think that only monks are doing that. We do not think so, we'll do what we love, whereas this does not affect everyone. We like bald, we will become bald. Special Huy said he would shave bald forever, he is our leader, Huy always crazy with the shaved head, Huy was sneaky shaved head of his brother when he was drunk. It is the courage and passionate. He usually likes rubbing the shaved head of the young monk, sometimes he persuaded them to allow him to shave their head, and of course he had to pay some money to do it.
Suddenly I heard a loud bell outside the gate, Huy and Manh transported on a car, the bus ride to Tu. Our group has enough public gatherings, we fully buy items needed for shaving head, such as shaving cream top, straight razors, scissors, and a little varnish .... We quickly go the bathroom and do the job. Huy spray faucet took on all of us, he sprayed on top of us, .We quickly rubbed our hair back one last time when to retire from it. According to the order that we get, Huy will shave their heads to us. The first one is Manh shaved head, he is gay, he said he shaved his head because he loves his boyfriend so (lover of Manh no hair so he decided to shave his heads to his boyfriend he kindly). Before becoming bald Manh cry a lot he does not want thick hair and smooth away of him, but it was too late, worries Manh Huy change your mind razor should have taken an array a large array on top of Manh, Huy is a skilled barber, razor glide them across the head of Manh, the white scalp looming, the hair slowly fades Manh, Manh will become a bald perfect because he had a round head and a white skin so he looks very handsome when shaved head. Huy quickly shave off the hair remaining part of Manh on his head, the sound heard rustling razors and hair fall to the floor - it is stimulated ...... Huy told Manh that: "I am sure you your boyfriend will stimulate when seeing your bald head, you rejoice and enjoy hot fun with him”. Manh hair now gone, bald head pop up, try to shave off Huy hair strands little rest on the head of Manh. Huy spray water on the head of hair pieces to break off. Manh's bald head shining moment and very smooth, we quickly re-touching his head - an amazing feeling - I and Amendment feel restless and look forward to shave their heads as Manh. Huy massage head OF Manh very long to enjoy the feeling of a bald head- Huy very proud of the product his first ......



Collection of Stories from readers Collection of Stories from readers Reviewed by Ritz on 21:36 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. A cordless beard trimmer typically operates on rechargeable batteries and enables the operator to trim their beard without the need to plug in the device to a wall outlet. This means that it can be used just about anywhere. best trimmer in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinings Barber , the top-rated makeover salon in Vinings, Georgia, offers a range of different mens haircuts Services. Our skilled professionals understand the unique grooming needs of men and offer personalized services that cater to their individual requirements.

    We provide different mens haircuts near Vinings, Georgia, for different age groups.our team of experts uses the best quality products and equipment, ensuring optimal results and maximum satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.