Man shaved half head and half beard for driving license


Found an interesting story.
Meet Adam Brad, who was brave enough to shave his half head , half beard &mustache(on the flip side)  for a driving license



And the result was extra ordinary. Many people try to experiment with hair by trying out Mohawk, shaved head, buzzcut or even a half head shave but including these experiments in an identity card and keeping it as a memento for rest of life is seriously a creative idea which should be appreciated.
Let’s see how does he make this happen.
Adam looked like below before the chop.



He took time playing with a razor to shave his half beard.


Later after shaving his half beard he headed a barbershop for shaving his half head. I wonder how he convinced the barber to do so.



And the result is..



He looked like two different person from two different sides.  Brave haircut.


He added
'I shaved it all off that night, I had work the next day. I'm keeping the head shaved and growing the beard out now.
'My apartment had the water turned off that day, by coincidence. So I had to go to my brother's place to shave. I just forgot the trimmer.'






Source: Google, rediff
Man shaved half head and half beard for driving license Man shaved half head and half beard for driving license Reviewed by Ritz on 05:54 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting valuable word in Electric head shaver, I really appreciate all the informative words in modern hair cut methods.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.