Angry barber's revenge haircut


Bazil is my neighborhood friend. I always see him with a medium length nicely combed hair. He never grows his hair too long or never cut his hair too short. I know that he is a regular visitor of the barbershop in our town, but never knew that he was a haircut fetish. Recently, I saw him wearing a woolen cap hiding him head and ears walking through the street. I really wanted to know what was he hiding with his cap, so I followed him and I called him from behind. This is a true story shared by Bazil about his revenge haircut.

"Bazil!!" I called him from behind. He turned back, smiled and corrected his woolen cap.
"Whatsup dude.. Long time.. Are you in town now?" I asked. Bazil was working in a private bank outside the town.
"Yes dude! I got transferred here and I'm in town for past 7 months" he replied.
"Where are you going wearing hat and all? Where is your bike? "I asked too many questions at the same time.
"I just came out for a evening walk" he replied and mentioned nothing about hat.
I asked again  "Why hat?" He smiled and pulled the hat off. I was shocked and surprised to see his shaved head with a very tiny stubble of hair. He was looking really handsome with his shaved head.
"Why did you do that?" I asked by rubbing his bald head. "That's a long story" he replied.
"Common man.. I would like to hear that long story" saying that I accompanied him with his evening walk.

The Angry Barber by Bazil


Actually, I really wanted to a get a head shave for a very long time but I was not courageous to do that. Yesterday, I decided to get a haircut. My usual barbershop was closed for a unknown reason. So I decided to go to a barbershop outside town.  It was a small shop with two chairs. I entered the barbershop and waited. There was only one barber who was serving a young man. The young man was getting a short haircut, the barber used the combination of clippers and scissors. I found that the middle aged barber was a tough guy. It seemed like he was getting irritated by all comments made by the customer.

Soon my turn reached, I demanded for a medium length haircut and barber started cutting with the scissors and comb. But inside my mind I had an idea of getting a really short haircut. Very soon he finished with my medium haircut. I was not satisfied with the medium length, so I asked to go shorter. The barber was irritated but he didn't tell anything, with an angry face he started cutting my hair shorter by using scissors, this time it was a faster cutting. He made the side and back of my head shorter, the shortest that he can do with scissors and comb and made the top of head shorter with a manageable amount of hair. Soon he finished, I asked the barber to go shorter with clipper on side and back. With angry face he shouted "Then why did you tell medium haircut at beginning??"
He started to trim with number #2 on back and side. He cut my hair on top shorter to match my sides and back. It looked like a military haircut.

After looking through the mirror for sometimes, I asked him weather he can go some more short, I mean really short. He was really irritated when I asked him to do that. He stared at me holding clipper in hands. He removed the guard from the clipper and started shearing back of my head. I was shocked by the barber's immediate action.
I shouted "Stop!! What are doing??"
At same time he shaved two big patch of hair from the back of the head.
The barber stared at me and replied
"I can't go shorter than this!! What do you think??  Are you utilising me with your idiotic drama? You first said medium haircut, then shorter, then really short.. What should I do?? You are wasting my time!!. Making you bald is the best think!!... Now do you want me to finish shaving your head or let you go like this??" He threw the clipper in his table telling this.
I was really disappointed, I know I was irritating the barber from the beginning but I didn't expect this from him. I asked barber if he can keep some hair on top and fix accordingly.
He was still angry and said "No! The only I will do is finish shave your head bald completely, if you don't want just get out"
I was left with no choice, I will not be able to go out with bald patch like this. Finally I agreed the barber to shave my head. I felt revenge in each stroke of his clipper in my head. Soon he made me completely bald, #0 all over my head.
"Thank you", I said and left the barbershop.

Angry barber's revenge haircut Angry barber's revenge haircut Reviewed by Ritz on 22:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.