The girl who sheared her head


The true experience of reader...

This happened in 2015.In that time I am 15 years old girl.I am proud of mine hair and I have head weight about it always .My neighbor Aunt also have beautiful hair below her butt.k the story begin
One day I am in my neighbor house while I combing her hair I always had jealous her hair.My hair is up to my hip wavy hair and thick.Her hair is longer than mine she didn't show off her hair but I had jealous.
While I combing her hair I saw a dandruff and I tell her .She said it's fine.then I began to braid her hair in braid is off complete her mother-in-law came and gave me a coffee and she counted the braid .Her mother in-law was so kind and they like mother and daughter not alike in serial. I tell her mother-in-law in her head have lot of dandruff she said yes it's lots is dandruff and she said it will cure in few days.she finish her braid that touch the floor.
I sat in front my aunt to comb my hair.My aunt ask ponytail or barid.I said twin braid put it tightly.while she combing my hair she apply oil and she began to comb.we three of them dissus about the dandruff how to cure and what to do.I ask aunty, Cure for dandruff is headshave?
Few years ago my mom shave knee length hair for dandruff and mom said shave is the cure for it.Now my mom hair midlength . Aunty reply yes ,but if that dandruff and hair is began to fall also is in sever stage it only the cure is shave the hair.less dandruff is common on everybody.Her mother in-law ask her if the dandruff is high would you accept my commed aunty says I will do what you says.Her mother-in-law said shave .My aunty didn't shocked she replied ok...Your wish mom.
She finish my twin braid I get and grab her hair gently and said I can't imagine this is shaved.She said no if it get sever.
After I return to I pray to God the dandruff will get sever and she shave her head. Because is she shave her head I am the one who that long hair in my family.
In evening my mom ask me to trim her.I noticed her hair is longer than me now.
I ask trim or I cut it short mom she said no just a trim
So I collect the material and I put a plan to cut her hair more than trim.

I bring a chair I tell her sit .She sat on chair .Then I bring a towel and cover body and bring comb and sissor .
She was in a braid and it below her butt .And the rubber band in the braid in correct in hip level.i ask how I can cut .She said 1inch but I planned to cut it up breast level .
I began to cut with the clothes sissor it was so sharp in one snip her hair cuts.I showed her hair .She said ok done.I said mom u r hair so uneven mom you should cut it up to u r breast level she shocked and angrily asked me y.I explain your hair is have lots damge and uneven growth she said fine cut it.
While I began to cut she asked me ,you didn't score good marks it time and you fail in maths.I said the paper is tough .That why I fail.she reply I saw the question paper is easy and all your friends are get good marks you don't you.She again said, wait I say I saw you always using your phone and doing hairstyle by seeing YouTube your not paying attention to your studys 
If you didn't score good marks I will punish you .Your dad said it too me I finish her trim and she ask you want to trim your hair I said I do it on my own .She goes to her room .Next week is my exam midterm exam began but I didn't study because my grandmother send me gift hair straightener so I play with my for two week in my room the results on coming Monday I know about my parents they don't punish me so didn't care about it. The results day is holding due to rain.in evening 5:00 pm i went to my aunt's house she takes​ a headbath and came to the hall and her mother in-law combing her hair and find out the dandruff is sever and while enter into the house aunty eyes in tear's I asked why her mother in law replied that her hair is began to fall and the dandruff is sever so i said shave your head now otherwise is will be mess.Her mother in-law asked to me you in that she said your wise if want shave my head she promised .I said yes, Aunty said I think it just for joke so I promise.She try convince her mother in law and she also convince and they said we will go to doctor and ask .

The hospital was cross the street so we all goes together.The hospital was empty and we met the doctor looks on her head and said headshave is the cure of it if you postponed it her hair will began to fall she look half bald she crying very hardly and doctor if you shave your head your hair will grow but if you didn't the skin in your head start to die and in future you will bald and no hair will grow and it's your choice.we head back to home .Her mother-in-law convince her,"I always do good things for you trust me. Aunty said ok shave my head.
I got so happy but I am controlling it right now.Aunty began to cry and said my hair will no more .She turn to me and said don't tease me.I said I will never do that.And she comb my hair and said after my headshave I only comb your head ok I said fine she combing my hair and twin braid me and put flowers that her mother-in-law brought for her hair in this morning on my twin braid .Her mother-in-law ask me you know any baber phone number.I asked why .She reply now if we can shave her head or it get worst everyday.I said wait serach .I know my dad baber came home gave him haircut I search of his phone number and I find and call him and tell him a headshave for women and I gave him a address .He said will be in 5min .He came to her house and ask for who I want to gave a head shave I showed aunty and he said k fine I arrange things .He said he to sat on the floor and she sit in the floor and the barber pour water in her head until her hair gets wet and now the water dripping from her braid and he ask me to unbraid her I start to do that .Her mother-in-law said the information about that she shaving for dandruff so do it properly .He said I can handle.She is now loose hair and wet and he gave me a two rubber band to put double knot on her hair after​ I finish putting it.He again pour water on her head .He took the razor and load a new half bald and he put one hand on her head and other hand with razor read to shave while he few inches away I said stop and I ran to my house and bring my phone and told him to start now.He bend her and he put it on her crown area and swipe I see a bald patch I bring another phone and started videos and I placed on the table .In my phone I took pictures .He swipe it straight down to middle of her head and counted and he swipe and swipe and swipe .No hair fall on her lap due to I tie her hair in rubber band .He drag the razor to the forehead .Now her left side hair is hanging .Some hair bend her ear are holding it she cut the and shave that side head .The moment the left side hair fall on. The floor she grab and put it in her lap she wear a light color Saree just imagine how it look I laughed inside very had.He turn her head and he began to shave the right side and she is now half bald.noe the she completely bald .He apply shaving cream and he shave it again .When she get up the hair fall in floor it look so awsome.He start to pack her mother-in-law gave him a tea .Now my mom rings the bell my home no one in there aunty said she angrily came inside and ask what is going aunty explain it mom came near me angrily and said you failed in all subjects .She slap me in the cheek and my cheek turned into red.She said I want to punish you now and she grab my twin braid and she said I am going to shave your head.All of them shocked and she said to barber to shave my head now and she said I will pay it double if you do it now.

My mom take my phone start to pictures me and said i am going to post your half bald head in Facebook.
I had no choice and she drag me to barber. He asked me you had a bad day girl.He ask my mom remove my twin braid.My mom said do it as it's fast shave the naughty girl.
I cry so hard and try to convince my mom while baber pour water in my head .She said no way you can escape this.Now my twin braid is dripping in my white t-shirt and my short.I plan to escape and he put is hand my head and the razor is coming .I close my eyes and try to get up I stand up but plan failed he shaved a small patching my forehead I reached the door then I noticed the hair falls and turn and see the mirror it's to late my mom grab me and hold me in front of barber he said don't let's her move my mom said u will beg to shave your head .Baber shave in left side and now my braid is hanging and he completed half side I closed my eyes for the whole time I can only fell the scrhhhhhh.........Scrhhhhhh sound continues on my head now I am half bald and my mom let me go and she said to baber it's done he said half to go I look up on the mirror I can't control my crying I cried hard my mom prush me and said now you escape you cunt.
She pay of the baber and he began to payup .Ask to everyone for shave my head completely pls and I beg to my mom to shave my head completely she declined and aunty and her mother in-law convince her .And she convince baber is opened the door he going to leave mom stop him and said finish it off shave the rest of her hair.
She said shave it in the corridor and finish it soon while I stand he shave fast and not properly the right of my braid is fall on the floor and completed and he leaves .

My mom if it happened next time .You will me half bald for year.i took my braid then I put it in my drawer in my bedroom my head not completely bald lots if hair in behind and front.I went to the bathroom for bath I say a lot of hair I cried and I convince myself now your a big girl you can do what you want .I plan to shave my mom head if any chance I get.I say my dad razor and shaving cream in front of the mirror and cillper I used to get rid of the rest of hair.I shave myself ...


The girl who sheared her head The girl who sheared her head Reviewed by Ritz on 05:46 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Hi enoda name diya na college 2nd yr padichutu iruken . Idhu ennoda life la nadandha real incident also bad incident.. semester holiday apo one day evening enoda Amma nalaiku ellarum Kovil ku porom namba village side temple ku..Marunall na enoda Amma sister(she married )and my grandmother ellarum ponum y sudden ya indha plan keta nanu adhuku enoda Patti sonanga ni adanga Matra soldra pecha keka matra la so unaku Motta adikadha porom nu na edho jolly ku nenachu vita ...Kovil reach anadhum staright ya tonsure place ku ponom enaku appave shivering start aiduchu nejamve Motta adika porangalo nu..Anga ore barber dha irundharu avaru kita en amma Motta podanum sonnaga yaru nu ketaru idho ivalukudha Motta adikanum solli ena point pannanga na aludhuta enaku Venda ma please inime olunga iruka ena sonnalum kekuranu odita Anga irundhu..ena iluthutu poi dress ya remove panna solli panties kuda kaluti barber munnadi okkara vechitanga .enaku long hair hip varaikum straighten ya irukum .na azludhute kenjura ellarum unaku Motta potadha ni adangi v2la irupa soldradhala kepa pakura ellarum una Motta Motta nu soli kindal pannatum solli adichutanga..en hair la water uthi enoda thalaiya amuki pidichu razor vechi andha barber oru scratch potaru white patch vilundhuruchu perusa front full ya valichutu turn panna sonnaru na aludhute irundha en sister adichu okara vechita again back full ya barber valichu vitaru within 5mins la enaku Motta potanga aprm inum nalla valichu vidunga nu en Patti sonnadha ketu again 2times kita reverse shave pannaru .en head shine ya valuka Madhiri aiduchu aprm kulika vechi en thala full ya sandalpaste apply Pani .Sami kumptu v2ku vandhutom na full day azludhute irundha . Yaraiume face pannama v2laye irundha ena ellarum Motta Motta Motta nu kuptanga ..aprm en amma inime unaku long hair ila monthly headshave Ilana boycut solitanga v2ke barber vandhu enaku shave panuvanga na adampudicha 1inch ku hair ya aranga cut paniduvanga like boy cut .na asingama irupa ellarum ena pathu siripanga idho nalaiku again Motta adika poranga

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.