Long awaited dream - Anil



An experience from reader:

I'm born and raised in liberal family and I never found myself in a situation to shave my head either for religious or personal reasons. But I loved head shaving and bald guys and always wondered how it feels to have the head shave done by a barber.
Despite the freedom and liberty I has I never was able to utilize it to fullest terms and never went for a head shave as far as I remember as a grown up man.
I was done with my Masters Degree and finally found a job in neighboring state. The house I rented was independent one and had very few nosy neighbors. Year and half passed by and I was asked to take a nap for 3 months from the position due to some project reasons.
I immediately felt like it was the right time to get my head shaved and fulfill my fetish. I went right away to my family that I will get busy for 3 months and cant make a visit mean while.

I returned back to my rented house and have spend one whole month growing my beard, moustache, armpit hair and head hair. Although it was messy, smelly I loved the feeling of it. I also got fat because of the binge eating and sedative life style I have spent for a whole month.

I finally have decided to have my head shaved in a temple which is a part of Hindu custom/tradition. One day I pulled my car drove to a temple ( cannot be mentioned due to personal reasons) and reached to the temple. I checked into the room and decided to have my head shave done right that day.

I went all around the temple looking for a tonsuring hall  and I finally found it after I inquired about it with the street vendors. The hall was quite big one with decent number of customers in queue for getting their heads shaved.

I waited in the queue and the man asked me for what kind of ticket - I gave him Rs.15 and asked him for full shave :) with a weird kind of feeling in my stomach and shaky experience.

By then there were few people in the queue and I immediately removed my Shirt and was semi nude, kind of wondering what people would might think about the hair I have left intact in my whole upper half.  I approached a barber and handed over him my ticket.
With not much of attention he pointed me that the ticket number is on other side of him. I went to the assigned barber and he asked me to wet my hair.
Thus I returned with my wet hair he wasn't very satisfied with me, So he started to wet my head using a bottle of water which he had in handy. He also drenched my beard and mustache.

With the adrenaline kicking in - I was just waiting for it to be done ASAP. The barber asked me for a blade and token. He immediately cleaned his old fashioned straight razor and sterilized it using some kind of antibiotic solution. Then he asked me to spell the name of god and he bent  my neck with surprising force. I surrendered myself to him..
He carefully selected a mid section on my head and I have heard a gentle scrap and then an another one, a tuft of hair fell over my beer belly. The work continued to my side and temple areas. I had a quite weird feeling about the cold sense on my scalp and on the other half I was contemplating my look without hair.
The head shave was done and then the barber's cut throat razor stormed all over my wet beard and mustache. At the end the barber carefully checked my scalp, beard and mustache to make sure that there aren't any left over hair locks. He re shaved me all over and asked me to lift my armpits.

I was quite embarrassed because I thought the smell of armpits would might ward him off, but luckily the barber doesn't seem to be bothered with the stench of my armpit and he finally shaved them off clean.

I looked down into my lap and there was a huge portion of hair on the ground and then I immediately approached towards the shower and changed my clothes to visit temple.

I returned back to the room and took a look over myself. Head shave transformed me totally into a new different person. The scalp was fair looking and the face surely looked kind of childish / even like a monkey.

I brought myself a cap and returned back to my flat. Neighbors and people started to give me a weird look. But I got used to it. More over my dream is fulfilled. It has been a great experience.


Long awaited dream - Anil Long awaited dream - Anil Reviewed by Ritz on 07:52 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.