Fulfilling my desire - Ramesh

An story from reader:

It was getting 6 PM, My official closing time, when I heard a knock on the door. Standing in the door was my neighbor Ramesh.Though I had never talked to him since I had shifted to this new house last month but I always wanted to talk to him because I felt his collar length hair always pleaded me to free them from his head. I said.”Hello Ramesh, Welcome!!!! How can I help you?” “Maam” He said “Removing the cap from his head “I am planning to get this mop of hair cleaned off.” “You mean you want to get your head shaved clean?” I asked just to confirm. “Yes, Maam” he said. I couldn’t believe my luck. Though it was time to close my saloon I thought I shouldn’t miss this opportunity. “Ok Ramesh” I said “please be seated. You know that this is my saloon’s official closing hour. Since you are my neighbor I will accept your request and shave your head now. But before that let me close the door so that no other customer comes in. I don’t like sending back any customers.” As I was closing the door from inside Ramesh again said “Maam…” “Ramesh please call me Radhika” I said. “OK Radhika..I had one more request…I…I don’t know how to say…” “Go ahead Ramesh …” I prodded. “Radhika…It’s been my long lasting desire to get my head shaved from an woman that too in a style that is prevalent in temples like Tirumala and Dharmasthala…” “You mean…you don’t want me to use a clipper and a Mach 3 razor to shave your head, but instead shave it using a straight razor…Am I right?” I enquired, brewing coffee for both of us. “Not just that Radhika…” Ramesh said, “I don’t want to get my head shaved sitting in the barber chair. But sit on the ground opposite you and get my head shaved…Have you ever seen tonsuring halls in Tirumala or Dharmasthala? Now I got what he wanted…I had seen Tirumala’s Kalyanakatta.I had loved the way the barbers shaved the devotee’s heads. It was one of my dreams to give a head shave like that. “Got It..” I said handing over the coffee to Ramesh…He has a very wild and exciting desire…this would be a new experience for me too…” I thought. I had never shaved anybody like that since I started my career as a hairstylist few years back. After we finished drinking coffee, I spread few newspapers on the ground and Asked Ramesh to sit on it cross-legged. After I got my straight razor, a blade , a bowl full of water and a clothe to cape I too sat down cross-legged opposite Ramesh. As I was about to cape him I realized that I never saw a customer being caped at the tonsure halls of temples. Instead most of the male customers got their heads shaved with their shirts taken off!!! “Take your shirt off please,” I commanded smiling and Ramesh took his shirt off dutifully. I asked him to bend his head forward towards me. Once he did that I took a handful of water and sprinkled over his head. I took my time drenching his hair with enough water. Then I massaged his head with my fingers so as to soften the hair. I enjoyed running my hands through his long hair… After I changed the blade in the razor, I bent his head still further with my left hand and placed the razor right in the middle of his head. Then slowly and steady I moved the razor toward his forehead, exposing a pale patch of scalp over his head. I felt thrilled as his long shaved hair fell lifelessly over my legs. Within few minute I shaved his head completely on the top. Then I tilted his head toward right and shaved the hair on the left side of his head. Similarly I shaved the right portion of his head by tilting his head to the left. Then I asked him to bend his head still further. He bent his head as much as possible but since I was not able to see the back of his head fully, I forcibly bent his head further down using my left hand. Now his head was bent so much that it was just one or two inches away from my feet. Now I placed the razor on the back of his head and moving it towards the neck. I shaved his back too quickly. Once I shaved his head completely, I felt his freshly shaved head for any rough spots and ran the razor again over those rough spots to give a smooth shave. Once I was satisfied with my work, I dipped my fingers in water and the smeared his chin, cheeks and upper lip with water and then quickly ran the razor over his face and upper lip. I finished my work by quickly rubbing a wet alum block over his shaved head and face. I then picked up all the hair that had fallen over his shoulders and legs with my hands and dusted him free of all the hair with a brush. As he examined himself in the mirror, I quickly cleaned up the floor. He thanked me profusely as he wore his shirt. Looking at him I knew he had fully enjoyed getting his head shaved as much as I enjoyed shaving his head. I too thanked him for giving me an opportunity to shave his long hair that too in such a traditional way. Putting on his cap he asked me the charges for my work. “Ramesh… I don’t need any cash as fees for my work, But yes I want you to promise me that you will not cover your stunningly attractive shaved head with this stupid cap…” I snatched the cap from him and threw it on the ground.




Fulfilling my desire - Ramesh Fulfilling my desire - Ramesh Reviewed by Ritz on 09:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.