Family Head Shave


By Vasu



Hi friends this is a story based on the experience of our family ,I'm a businessman and I'm married and I have 2 children, my son is 20 year old and my daughter is 12 year old , earlier when I got married we were fine that my business was running great we had a stable life me and my wife were leading a happy life ,she is always supporting me in my business , after 2 years our marriage my wife became pregnant it was so wonderful that I was going to be a father and my responsibility reached to next level so that we are becoming family now my wife gave birth to my lovely son we spent our life by enjoying each and every steps of son that how he is growing after when he attained 3 years of age we took him to our family God's temple where we performed his first headshave ceremony it was on Sunday morning we arranged a function we called out a pandit ji to perform Pooja after some rituals first my son's headshave is performed I was asked to wear my son was dressed with new dress and made to sit on my folded legs ,a barber was called who came up with old wooden box containing hos equipment then he wet my son's hair carefully and took his razor and shaved my son's head completely during that my son was crying a lot I managed to hold his head so that he didn't get any cuts from razor after the headshave barber applied coconut oil and sandal powder mixture to my son's head that made him to relax and stopped by crying after that it was my turn since we have a practice of offering hair to our family god whenever we visit for darshan barber wet my head he massaged my hair so that my hair becomes soft and he changed the blade of razor and he bent my head and he shaved my hair completely then he wet my beard and mustache and shaved it completely after that he applied coconut and sandal powder mixture on my head it was so cooling then we paid Barber and me and my son took bath in river beside temple after that we completed all the rituals and came back to our house , After our we had our son we wanted to have another member to our family so that our family becomes completed but unfortunately we didn't had chance of getting another baby , after 5 years when my son had born my wife lost her hope that we might not able to have another child so she started pray every god and doing poojas ,it continued for next 2 years , by this time we go to know that we are having baby again it was a huge happiness in our family that we are getting new member for our small world during this my wife suffered a lot during pregnancy that doctor said that may loose baby this time but don't what came to my wife's mind that she vowed our family god that if our baby is born healthy that we perform her first headshave rituals in temple including we all Will offer our hair to God as vow and perform maha pooja at temple in name of our baby . After that the problems got cleared automatically and we got our daughter 8 years after our son ,it was a great time that I got a huge success in my business and extended my business to abroad this made us to move to abroad for business , my children grown up in abroad and having their studies going well ,but we didn't got any opportunities to come back and full fill our vow to God ,due to busy schedule Now after 12 years ,we came to our native place to full fill our vow to God , initially I thought my children won't agree for this rituals because they are grown up but my wife is a wonderful woman that she thought them our custom and our culture ,that they agreed to full fill our vow to God, We traveled to temple by car and reached at night and I had already called pandit ji before for all arrangements ,and had informed pandit ji to get one barber ,in morning all was arranged we took bath in River beside temple and me ,my wife,my son and my daughter wore new clothes and performed rituals as guided by pandit ji and it was time for head shave. First I was wearing a dhothi and I was made to sit folded legs and my daughter sat on me with a new lehanga she was just looking like princess Barber wet her hair with a water from a bucket which he had and partitioned her hair into 2 pony tails and bent her head and started to shave her right side of her head from center and within 2 minutes he completed right half of her head and then he shaved her left side of head and he completely checked once again for left over hairs and shave head once again . After that it was my turn Barber wet my head and beard and mustache and shaved my head completely and took of my beard and mustache once again he shaved my head smoothly I got up and moved away Next was my wife she was wearing a new saree and barber wet her hair and made them into 2 pony tails and shaved right side and then the left and shaved once again to clear all leftover hairs. At last it was my son's turn he was wearing a white dhothi and made to sit folded legs and barber wet his hair and beard and mustache and he was feeling exited by these procedures and barber carefully select his middle part of head and started to shave backwards and completed and shave his left side of head and then the right side and once again he wet my son's beard and mustache and shaved off his beard and mustache and barber checked once again and re shaved head beard and mustache of my son , After that we took bath again in River and applied coconut oil and sandal powder mixture to our heads it was so cooling and after that we performed mahapooja rituals in temple and fulfilled our vow to God and return back to our place.

Family Head Shave Family Head Shave Reviewed by Ritz on 09:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.