Father made me TAKLU - karan


Story by Karan..





Hi this is Karan 19-year-old studying in 3rd yr. B.Com.I want to share my head shave experience.my father is so strict about education. Every year he will bet percentage that how much we should gain. If we score more than his expectation he would gift whatever we tell. This time he told me to score 75%and my brother who is in 12th class have to score 85%.his result declared last week. Fortunately he score 89%, my father was so much happy. He gifted him iPhone 5s and gave Rs10000 for his treat to his friend. Now father was waiting for my result. I too was confident on my result that I will score as per father expectation. Result date declared it was day before tomorrow was nervous all the night .I was eager to get my result.my father surfing in website. Due to busy server I couldn't see result. A message came in dad's mobile. He opened and saw the message and his face became dull. I asked who message it was. He gave a slap and told you failed in BA subject. Tears rolled from eyes. Brother consoled me.as I was sad and his consolation felt irritating to me pushed him back and kicked him My father came to know about this. He pulled my hair and pushed me from bed and dragged me downstairs.my mother stopped him and told him to leave me. He told her he will surely give him punishment that he will not forget. He told me to sit in the car. The car ran suddenly stopped near local area. He told to get out. I dropped out from car. He told me to follow. He stopped near small barbershop.30 yr. old guy was guy was there who was giving haircut. Already 1guy was standing out. We stood next to him. The place was so smelly because of leakage in the drainage. Father couldn’t bear the pungent. He said something to barber and he went away. He told that he will come after 30 menthe guy who standing outside stood in the chair. He got medium haircut. He shaved his beard and moustache and too his armpit. Meanwhile his son 15 yr. guy came with lunch. He took lunch box from his hand and he told me that he will come in 10 min after lunch. I told I’m in a hurry so to complete me and then he can go. So he ordered his son to give haircut. Now barber son capped me a dirty white stained cloth. He asked me that which type haircut I want. I told him just trim .5 inches and give shape. From outside barber shouted: Beta isse mundan karo ,uske pape bolke gaye hai.acche se ustra ghumano chamaka dena.....(son, give him head shave as his father ordered, make his head shine)as I heard the barber command I stood up and came out and told him that I won’t get head shave. He told me to sit in the chair otherwise he would force. I started to run but he and his son ran behind me and catcher mean ordered his son to bring razor from barbershop. His son and brought the toolbox. Meanwhile children and some people gathered there and was speaking with barber. Again I tried to move from his trap.so now he removed my track pant and I was in just boxer. Applied mug full of water and was massaging. He took scissor and gave irregular cut. He gave me mirror to hold and I saw my face it was looking comedy. Tears rolled down. He filled blade ion razor and started to scratch. Told me not to move and stay still. Within 3 min he shaved me completely. He applied water and massaged again. cool breeze was making me shiver. His son brought tea for him.so he went to drink. I was sitting semi-nude with bald. Local children were making fun of me and teasing as taklu....taklu.. They were tapping my shaved head. Barber scolded the children and told me to follow him to barbershop. I sat in chair. He sprinkled water and massaged forcibly and shaved head in reverse manner. He then clean my head with water. Now applied foam to my beard and head and shaved completely and applied aftershave lotion and told me to check for smoothness. I rubbed hand on my head. I found tuft of hair behind of my head. I asked him to remove but he ignored. He kept long shikha.i dressed and was waiting for my father.in this way I got punishment by my father

Father made me TAKLU - karan Father made me TAKLU - karan Reviewed by Ritz on 08:27 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. If, however, you are looking for a good trimmer for the summer, this is the one to go for.
    Ladies Electric Shaver 2019
    Upcoming Electric Shaver 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is good time for heads have. Go for it,it's pleasant experience for everyone

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.