Headshave, An Immediate decision - Krish

An Experience from reader: 


                 I am 22 yr aged guy ,having long hair just i kept this cut after the influence of captain jack sparrow i was maintaining my hair. I never allow anyone to touch my hair. I was so much attached with my hair. But one day everything came to an end. My uncle ringed me and said that my grandmother passed away, my mom, dad and I soon went to the village. The 10th day i.e daskarm day came, it is the day in which all the male relatives in the family should shave their head. First of all I refused ,and my parents also agreed and supported me, but the villagers never allowed and they told it is a custom and I should be shaved. After hearing this I tried to run away to some other village but soon my cousins were told to find me and bring me to village in shaved head.
                 One of cousin found me and told me that villagers finally agreed with u and brought me to all other cousins. Then he gave a loud laugh and told that I am fooled. All were in shaved head expect me. I tried to run away but soon my elder hold my hair and grabbed me. I cried but they didn't listen. He pushed me to the village barbershop. It was not a shop but was his house and was cutting hair at the corridor of his house. They pushed me towards the barber and told him that "isse fatafat mundan karo,ek bhi bal bachna chaiye",as the barber saw me as crying he denied that he will not shave me. But my cousin said the name of uncle who is panchayath leader and told that it is his order. The barber finally agreed. He looked at my face and said "You are now looking like a girl with that shaggy long hair, in 5 min you will be a boy. But I started shouting like anything, so the barber told my cousin to take me to lake side and he would come with blade. They took me and brought near the lake and told me to sit quietly but I was trying to run away. They forcefully removed my dress and made me nude to avoid me running away from there. Everybody was laughing at the nude me. I hide myself behind a huge bush, soon the barber came and asked for me. They told "woh raha nanga use aise sekh sikhau ki itna saf mundan karna ki mahina tak bal hi nai aaye".
He told "ok" and came near to me, I was weeping there, he said "bhachha mundan karwa le,ek mahine me bal aa jayenge". He soon asked my cousin whether  he can start shaving, my cousin replied saying "OK".
              The barber saw the feelings in my face and he asked whether it is the first time for me. And he asked whether to start or not. I took courage and gave signal for him to start. He poured bowl of water onto my head and he massaged for sometime. He said that "your hair is so nice sir" and he started by bending my head. He placed the razor on the middle of the head and started moving. I felt the cooling breeze which touches my head. He slowly moved my head towards my right side and a lump of hair fall onto my lap, he turned my head towards my left side and he did the same. It took just for a few minutes to complete the task.
            Tears came out of my eyes but I stopped them. At last the barber said that headshave is completed and he gave me the mirror to see my head without hair and it was wonderful to see the new face in the mirror.I was very much embarrassed with my bald head. Soon my cousin came inside and laughed on me , I went to village and got adjusted with my new haircut. Now i have 2 inches long hair, and I wish for another head shave. 

Headshave, An Immediate decision - Krish Headshave, An Immediate decision - Krish Reviewed by Ritz on 08:23 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. Awesome Krish.. Please connect with me on dwijeshsharma.india@gmail.com or facebook

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.