Head shave in temple(Part 2) - After head shave experience of my son


This is a continuation of Head Shave in temple(Tirupati) post.

After getting head shave in kalyankatta(tonsuring hall), we had a beautiful darshan(visit) of Lord Venkat. I thought my son will be disappointed with his head shave, but he is certainly not. He loved his head shave experience and the new bald look. His earlier pass time nail biting has now changed to head rubbing. On the way we were having a lot of fun together in car. After Tirupathi our next destination was Ooty. Ooty is a wonderful hill station and a good tour spot. Head Shave plus the cold climate in Ooty gave us a wonderful experience. My son threw away the cap that I brought him to hide his shaved head. We proudly showed our bald head to the world. We spend our one half day in Ooty and returned home. We reached home by 11.00 at night. We were too tried of the long journey and we slept in no time. The next day was sunday, I woke up late. I went near the mirror to see my bald head. I saw tiny stubble hair grown in two days. I rubbed my bald head and I loved the sand papery feel of my head. My son woke up soon and he spend hours in front of mirror, rubbing his bald head. By evening he was ready to go to ground to show his bald head to his friends. At night he told me that all his friends liked his new look and they also wanted to go bald like him.
"dad I love my bald head. thanks for this" he added.

Two months passed soon and our hair grown even allover. It was 2 days before my sons school reopening. I came home a bit earlier that day from work. I asked my son to get ready to go out and purchase stuffs for school reopening. We first to went to the textile shop, then to supermarket and at last after having dinner we returned back to home. On the way back I found that our hair has grown uniformly and we badly need to shape it up. I turned my car to barbershop's direction.
"Dear, see how our hair grown from bald in 2 months, now as I said none of your friends at school will be able to find that you shaved your head during summer. Let's give a small trim at side's and back to give it a genuine look." I said as I was driving.
"But daddy, I like my head shaved look and I am so sad that my hair grown now. I really liked to show my bald head to my school friends also. And during next summer I need to shave my head just before school reopening so that I can proudly show my bald head to friends" I was shocked to hear this from my son.
I paused for one minute and then said "Why not you shave your head now again?"
"Now at barbershop daddy?"
"Yes" I nodded.
"Wowh.. I would be delighted daddy" My son shouted.

Soon we stepped to the barbershop. The shop was empty with two barber's chair. I seated first in the chair and my son waited. I saw him playing with his hair. The barber capped me and asked
"how are you doing today?"
"A light trim at sides and back and do nothing with front"
"Snip snip snip..." The barber quickly gave me a medium decent haircut.
And now my son's turn. After capping him the barber turned to me and asked
"How he is doing today"
"He need to get his head shaved today" I said
"Head Shave??" The barber asked again
"Yea, first take his hair off with clipper using no guards, then lather him with shaving cream and shave him bald with straight razor" I saw the exictement in my son's face when I said this.

The barber took the clipper, removed the guard and started shearing off my son's hair. Scalp started appearing the area's traced by the clipper. He was too excited in his second head shave. The barber soon shaved his hair with clippers. He then took the shaving gel and squeezed directly to my son's bald head and started rubbing the gel with hand to form the thick white lather. The barber started shaving it with the newly loaded straight razor. The barber did the shaving process very slowly to avoid cuts. Once the barber ensured that the head is perfect smooth, he wiped the excess lather with a towel. Atlast the barber applied some after shave lotion to the smooth bald head of my son. My son started feeling the smooth bald head once we stepped out from the barbershop. He was not at all feeling ashame to become bald again.
      He proudly explained me his experience at school with his bald head. He didn't feel shame even when his friends broke a raw egg into his bald head.
I was shocked to hear this from him
"Dad I have vowed my next head shave in Palani temple".



Head shave in temple(Part 2) - After head shave experience of my son Head shave in temple(Part 2) - After head shave experience of my son Reviewed by Ritz on 10:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.