Head Shave in Public



My son's Haircut - Kukku

My son sunjay was 10 year old and he is studying in 6th standard ,two days before I took him to a barber shop to have his haircut Ii used to give him a normal decent haircut for him but this time I taught of giving a different stylish haircut when ,we reached  the  barber shop no one was inside ,I told to my son to occupy the seat for his haircut and he sat on the chair ,the barber capped him and asked me "what is to be done" I replied "get him a stylish haircut "then the barber asked me "mushroom cut will be more suitable and stylish for him "I said "ok" but by son looked on my face to change my decision, I told him "It will be very nice for you" the barber combed his hair downward and put a mushroom shaped outline on his hair and plugged the clipper to trim the hair under the line but the clipper was not in a working condition, barber told sorry to me for not possible to give a mushroom haircut to my son, so I got an idea in my mind  I told barber "Do the mushroom cut by shaving the side and back with a razor so that it will be a perfect mushroom shape "and the barber gave him like that as my wish ,with in ten minutes he completed it and uncapped my son ,i touched on his shaved portion of his head it was really so smooth ,i payed the barber and went out from there  ,while we are walking i saw everyone was looking on my sons face because of its stylish appearance ,i decide in my mind that i will give the same haircut to him on the next time but everything became wrong when my son comes back for the school on the next day ,his teacher and principal criticize his haircut and tell to change it when he comes next day to school otherwise he will be not permitted to attend the class ,i have no other way so i took him to the barber again to shave his head completely and today he went to school with a clean shaven head of smooth an shining appearance



Head Shave in public - Raju

Hai it was the story when I was in +2 Two first year . Me and my friend sanju are very close friends .Now we two r in Engineering second year .Our families are vey good friends as my father and sanju's father are classmates . After our 10th exam both of the families decided to get us admited to +2 science and we were admited to Akash Institute .We were staying in the holtel itself.  We had a good time and one long year passed , then it came for our summer vaccations . Both of us had passed the first year very bright . on april 9 uncle called me and told that tomorrow we are going to bring both of us home for our vaccations . Listening to it we were very happy . Sanju told me that we should go to a parlour for a hair cut as we didnot had our cut for last two month and ow we both are looking saggy with bushes of uneven hair . I told him we need a shaving too as we both had grown or mustache and beard off course this is the first time to cut as it had not been cut before . Sanju first touched his cheeks and said raju mine are very long and soft beard and mustache. He suddenly put his hand on my mustache and told your bush of mustache is very fine . Suddenly warden called us and told that sanju's father has ringed to the phone and we went to attend the call . It was very astonishing to listen that he asked us not to have any find of hair cut or trim as the two families had decided to give us a clean shave and ears pierced at our home.. Listening we both got very tensed and the whole night we talked about the ceremony that we are going to face . How we will be shaved ? Who all will be there? Discussing it the dawn broke and it was time to wake up get our selves ready to go home . Sanju for a moment told that he is not interested to go as he has gone very scared about the piercing and shy of getting completely shaved . I eased him and told that wht we will face both of us will face together. At around 11.00 am my father and uncle arrived we took our luggage and packed in the cars dicky. The uncle saw us and told good growth of hair and facial hair . Nice but not to worry every thing will be cleaned tomorrow . Say his started driving the car that day we had a marketing of our new dresses . two straight razors . gold ear piercing rings and many more . After marketing we returned to our home. Seeing us my younger sister said bro get ready for tomorrow's ceremony . I really got nervous . A night we had our dinner and then went to sleep . In early morning aunty came in and told us to wake up and ready we finished our routines and got a shower . at around 8.00 am the two barbers came . My father called upon us to the courtyard. Both of us went out and stood and saw the two barbers . Both the barbers are half aged soon one of the barber came near sanju and started seeing the beard and mustache and said good child very traditional one should not shave before being ear pierced .Then all of a sudden every body went in and the barbers started unbuttoning the shirt and pant. We both were made 100% nude . One of them said to others that the armpit and pubic part are very nice and to be cut at last. Now soon we were drenched with water from our head . Then they started rubbing the hairs to make them soft and wet so that they can be easily shaved . They rubbed our checks , mustache , chin , head , armpits & pubic too. With this activity our shaft had grown hard , but with out bothering they started their work. I was bowed down and the razor started moving from the center of the head . The head was soon cleaned then it was the time of the facial growths and soon all the mustache and beard cleaned . then my pubic and armpit cleaned . At last a bucket of water spilled over me and the my ears got pierced . Then it was the turn of Sanju. His barber started with beard the mustache , arm pits , Pubic and at last head . Similarly he too was spilled with a bucket of water and his ears got pierced. Now we both looked at each other and enjoyed the fully cleaned look. I touched his face head and pubic and he too touched my head , face & pubic and told at last we both are now grownups . From today we both are grown up .

Head Shave in Public Head Shave in Public Reviewed by Ritz on 07:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.